1. The most popular post of the week was a macro selection (link here) which included this great chart on China...
2. My write-up on the UK-listed company Ashtead titled 'a rare beast: a good value growth stock' was the second most popular post (link here).
3. The third most popular post was Friday's wrap which included this great insight on the realities of quantitative easing (link here).
4. Friday's macro selection was the fourth most popular post (link here) including an update on the shabby European growth metrics
5. Tuesday's wrap was the fifth most popular post and included this interesting observation on the global manufacturing PMI statistics:
Global manufacturing PMI data - unsurprisingly not the hottest set of data. New orders the best sub-index, developed markets though better than emerging markets
And a bonus link would be this one titled:
Chart-fest from one of Europe's most interesting companies