Pages

Monday, 4 May 2015

Some interesting charts today

To augment my earlier macroeconomic write-up here are a few charts interesting charts I have come across over the last 24 hours:

Sign of the times...now more weekly US-China flights by Chinese carriers than US ones:


Eurozone breakeven inflation creeping up...shows again the lunacy of ultra-low bond yields: 


Falling G5 unemployment (but still patchy real wage growth)


Insider transaction data bearish.  I guess you could take a contrarian view here but I very much take the Peter Lynch view: the most important insight is when directors buy directly: 


Nice 'where are we now' volatility chart.  For implied volatilies low end of the range for the S&P and the Nikkei but much higher for the European and Asian indices


Mobile phone evolution or rather 'size of screen' evolution:


Most followed world leaders: 

Super fascinating global oceans chart: 

No comments:

Post a Comment