What were the most popular posts on Financial Orbit over the last week?
1. The most popular post of the last week was this one which reviewed the latest quarterly numbers from consumer behemoth P&G...and then worked out at what price I would buy the stock. Getting close...
2. The second most popular post of the last week was this charts today selection covering topics as diverse as Greece, John Maynard Keynes as a fund manager, Chinese tourists and the oil cost curve.
3. Another charts selection here covering subjects as diverse as the rise of the yuan as a transfer currency, FX movements YTD and a clear bias in Apple's most recent quarterly results was the third most popular posting.
4. The regular Sunday early evening GMT Stories we should be thinking about (link here) was this week relegated to the fourth most popular post.
5. Friday's wrap was the fifth most popular post of the last week (link here) - it covered a variety of subjects including the potential need for a new Plaza agreement, interesting results from Google and Altria plus Spanish dis-inflation and other weird headlines.
And a bonus posting? A direct link to my posting on Alibaba which induced me to buy the stock for my pension fund for the first time (link here).