Here are the five most popular posts on www.financialorbit.com over the last week plus a bonus posting of one that does not appear on the list.
1. The always popular early Sunday evening Stories we should be thinking about was this week's most popular posting. Link here.
2. A Christmas Eve chart selection was the second most popular post including a great active/passive chart, Dogs of the Dow and why Christmas songs are stuck in the '50s apparently... Link here.
3. A post which reviewed whether my 2014 full year stock calls were value added or not was the third most popular post. Link here.
4. A 23rd December chart selection which touched on Chinese shadow banking, Russia, global M&A and volatility trends was the fourth most popular post. Link here.
5. Monday's wrap covering China, active versus passive management and oil (amongst other issues) was the fifth most popular post. Link here.
And a bonus posting that did not appear in the top five is this one titled "Active managers need to get active!"