Here are the five most popular posts on Financial Orbit over the last week...and a special bonus posting for of one of my favourite articles which does not appear in the list.
1. A guest post musing whether GlaxoSmithKline is a potential value opportunity was the most viewed post during the last week. Link here.
2. Another guest posting - this time on the Chinese internet giant Tencent - was the second most popular post during the last week. Link here.
3. A posting reviewing the investment case for the gun manufacturer Smith & Wesson was the third most popular posting. Link here.
4. The regular 'Stories we should be thinking about' was the fourth most popular post during the last week. Link here.
5. Some thoughts on the WPP results including all the best slides from their 118 page presentation which includes some fascinating insights on not just themselves but their peers too. Link here.
And a final post which did not make the top five was this one titled "Asia today - Japan bad numbers special"
Finally - if you like summaries of Financial Orbit output please do not forget the weekday (Monday-Friday) 'wraps' which appear in the hour or so after the US stock market close (9pm BST). Please find a list containing 'wrap' summaries here.