Stories we should be thinking about
As it is Christmas Eve I will make this brief...
Meanwhile @callum_thomas posted this useful guide to spotting
a bear market. Not going to be an easy 2018!
a bear market. Not going to be an easy 2018!
Backing up bond markets are going to be one of the more influential
elements of in the 2018 financial market make-up I believe...
elements of in the 2018 financial market make-up I believe...
Meanwhile a couple of days after I read in UK economic statistics
publications that "The final estimate of third quarter growth in 2017
also revealed that British households funded their spending by saving
less" I would expect nothing less!
Suffice to say low savings are not good and this is augmented by another
statistic which came out on Friday that it was ‘the first time households
have been net borrowers for four successive quarters since records began
in 1987’. Ouch!
statistic which came out on Friday that it was ‘the first time households
have been net borrowers for four successive quarters since records began
in 1987’. Ouch!
No comments:
Post a Comment