So many thematic (regulation, outsourcing) positives. The question I have is more what you pay.
I like the ungeared balance sheet (EV c. US$16bn) and if I extrapolate the below-noted profitability I could see prospectively a mid x13s EV/ebit...
...which actually is pretty reasonable especially for a company with no debt (and judging by the conference call no huge willingness to do a lot). The 3.4% dividend yield is also nicely covered too.
Overall I am pretty impressed, far more than I thought I would be. I am looking for an opportunity to get involved. Sub US$40 feels a double up level.
Since then the share has pushed up a little...
Since then the share has pushed up a little...
...and as I write the shares are slightly up on the day broadly inline with my observation on Twitter that I was...
Listening to the $PAYX conf call. Solid outsourcing name, just a question of buying it on pullbacks.
After all they did not change the forward guidance:
However it was not a flawless report...
$PAYX blurring later in yr nos due acquisition impacts & at margin trends. Came over touch poorly. Share -2.4%. Fwd <x14 EV/ebit <48 a level
However with a continued effectively debt free balance sheet, a 3%+ dividend yield (and higher inherent cash flow than this) plus a continued share buyback there is still plenty of positives. The tone of the conference call remained opportunistic. As noted above below US$48 a share is a level that I can make work. Patience until then.



No comments:
Post a Comment