1. Tuesday's wrap which discussed China, Tiffany's and Rolls Royce amongst other matters was the most viewed post of the week (link here).
2. Thursday's wrap which mentioned a Shanghai anniversary, developed versus emerging markets and Remy Cointreau was the second most popular post (link here).
3. Some reactions to the Rolls Royce corporate update was the third most popular post (link here).
4. The fourth most popular post of the last week was Wednesday's wrap which discussed Germany, China and Thomas Cook (link here).
5. Thursday's macro review which touched on the UK Autumn Statement, Thanksgiving and negative German bond yields was the fifth most viewed post (link here).
And a bonus link? Well it surely has to be the new Financial Orbit Speaks:
Published on 27th November 2015 - link here
In this edition of the global investing enhanced podcast Financial Orbit Speaks Chris Bailey reviews why macroeconomic investors are going to be busy in December, the impacts of the strong US dollar, where options and opportunities exist for investors and finally a confirmation that Space Invaders is the best ever computer game.