1. A day of material volatility...so many markets/stocks have pinged into correction mode:
To the list of indices that have entered into a correction over the past weeks, add the Stoxx Europe 600 .
2. Otherwise some interesting PMI macro...with China leading the way earlier on in the day...
...and then the US later on in terms of the more interesting insights:
3. I write up the disappointing John Deere numbers (link here)
4. The latest Financial Orbit Speaks is published:
Financial Orbit Speaks is a regular macroeconomic and stock specific enhanced podcast by Chris Bailey, Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Financial Orbit Limited. This week's macroeconomic and global investing enhanced podcast by Chris Bailey of Financial Orbit Limited reviews the reasons for the volatility in financial markets...and where to position portfolios to benefit from the next shifts.
5. And finally...have a good weekend.