Friday, 22 May 2015

Financial Orbit wrap 22/05/15

Five sentences or graphics which sum up the Financial Orbit output over the last 24 hours across the website, twitter account and anything else thought about...

1. The latest Financial Orbit Speaks was published earlier today.  You can access the enhanced podcast via a number of different medias here.

2. I use my latest Yahoo Finance Contributors column to talk about John Deere and their quarterly numbers released today.  I continue to remain impressed by this name:


3. By contrast the Campbell Soup numbers do not impress me and I remain short. 



4. I also listened to the Richemont conference call today and note that they are continuing to see relatively troubled trading in Asia.  Still not quite cheap enough for me to get involved BUT as always was impressed by the vision and longer-term orientation of the Chairman.  

5. More on the Yellen speech and the macro implications of this tomorrow I think (with the dollar catching a bid today).  Have a good weekend all...

No comments:

Post a Comment