1. A reminder that the latest Financial Orbit Speaks was published late on Thursday (link here)
'Some macroeconomic and stock specific investment musing by Chris Bailey, Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Financial Orbit Limited.
This edition includes thoughts on the art market, easy money, European growth, China's economy, El Nino, two interesting transport stocks and the importance of continuing to accumulate knowledge'.
2. I write (link here) on EasyJet on Investing.com...
3. ...on Coca-Cola Hellenic on ShareProphets (link here)...
4. ...and on Symantec on Yahoo Finance Contributors (link here)
5. In the macro world the European surprise index (via Citigroup) may turn negative...Funny what a stronger euro can do:
Meanwhile US industrial production failed to really impress:
Not an easy economic backdrop!
Have a good weekend.