1. The most popular post of the last week was a macro summary from Thursday which included thoughts on the ECB, global liquidity and PMIs. Link here.
2. The second most popular post (link here) was my post-ECB appraisal:
ECB policy day: why I disagree with "Draghi has over promised and under delivered"
3. The third most popular post was the Sunday evening regular 'Stories to be thinking about' (link here).
4. Monday's macro summary - which touched on Brazil, interest rates and previews on upcoming big weekly announcements was the fourth most popular post (link here).
5. And the fifth most popular of the week was another macro summary which mentioned Greece/European diplomacy, the value of the US dollar and a couple of interesting oil charts. Link here.
And a bonus posting is the new Financial Times Speaks:
Published on 4th December 2015 - link here
In this week's global investing enhanced podcast Chris Bailey discusses Mario "The Grinch" Draghi of the ECB, the implications of higher bond yields, the need to be stock picking focused, the source of higher productivity and the wane in office Christmas parties.