A list of the most popular posts on www.financialorbit.com over the last week...and a bonus link to one which did not appear in the top five.
1. The most popular post of last week was the write-up of the Randgold Resources quarterly numbers (link here).
2. Sunday's regular 'Stories we should be thinking about' was the second most popular post of the last week (link here).
3. The third most popular post was a European earnings wrap which reviewed the quarterly results of UBS, Royal Dutch Shell and BMW (link here).
4. A write-up of the HSBC quarterly report was the fourth most popular post last week (link here).
5. The fifth most popular post of the last week was another financial sector corporate earnings write-up this time of the US spin-off bank Citizens Financial (link here).
And a bonus link? Has to be the new Financial Orbit Speaks:
Published on 6th November 2015 - link here
This week's Financial Orbit Speaks by Chris Bailey of Financial Orbit discusses US wage increases, global money supply action, signalling from a major European corporate, the US$ and sector opportunities and a ludicrous list of things to do before breakfast.