1. The most popular post over the last week was the regular Sunday 'Stories we should be thinking about'. Link here.
2. The second most popular post was my write-up of the proposed Marriott-Starwood deal in the hotel space. Link here.
3. Tuesday's macro write-up which covered events in Greece, Russia and China amongst other areas was the third most popular post. Link here.
4. Tuesday's wrap with thoughts on Wal-Mart, commodities and fund manager sentiment was the fourth most popular post. Link here.
5. Thursday's wrap with observations on Poundland, China and Federal Reserve policy was the fifth most popular post. Link here.
And the bonus posting?
Published on 20th November 2015 - link here
The latest Financial Orbit Speaks global investment and macroeconomic enhanced podcast by Chris Bailey reviews 2016 growth rates & policies, sentiment insights, the reason we need to be thankful to China and what we should think about a mega El Nino