1. Sunday's regular 'Stories we should be thinking about' was the most popular post of the last week (link here).
2. The second most popular post was a US earnings wrap which appraised the quarterly results from Agco, Mondelez, Hershey and Gilead (link here).
3. The third most popular post was another US earnings wrap which reviewed the quarterly results of UPS, Alibaba and Coach (link here).
4. A macro selection covering an analysis of Federal Reserve thoughts, the latest on the migrant crisis and some real insights into the investment world (link here).
5. Another earnings wrap - this time from Europe and covering thoughts on BT, Nokia, Lufthansa and Shell (link here).
And a bonus link? Has to be the new Financial Orbit Speaks:
Published on 30th October 2015 - link here
In this week's global investment enhanced podcast, Chris Bailey the Founder of Financial Orbit discusses the strong October performance in financial markets, the challenges to Federal Reserve policy, why China is making correct policy changes, a full update on the quarterly corporate earnings round and presents a chart that perfectly explains the investment industry.