1. For the second week in a row the most popular post of the last week was 'Financial Orbit's 29 additional finance people to follow on Twitter' (link here).
2. Sunday's regular 'Stories we should be thinking about' was the second most popular post (link here).
3. Monday's wrap (link here) which centred on Danone, Chinese growth, Halliburton and BHP Billiton was the third most popular post.
4. Thursday's wrap (link here) which mentioned Draghi/ECB excitements, a US earnings update and company comments from both European and American companies was the fourth most popular post.
5. Friday's macro selection (link here) which touched on QE, the service sector in China and Japanese PMI data was the fifth most popular post.
And a bonus link? Has to be the new Financial Orbit Speaks:
Published on 23rd October 2015 - link here
A special Financial Orbit Speaks this week as I provide commentary to the presentation slides I gave at the London Investor Show on the subject of 'Five Global Investment Themes for 2016'.