Here is a list of the most popular posts on www.financialorbit.com over the last week...and a bonus link to a posting which did not appear in the top five.
1. Few surprises that the always well read Sunday evening 'Stories we should be thinking about' was once again the most popular post. Link here.
2. A selection of macro stories from Thursday morning was the second most popular post (link here) and included comments on the big Chinese CPI-PPI differential, oil sector M&A and whether the S&P 500 would rack up seven positive years or not.
3. A wrap selection from Thursday covering a lack of real wage growth, my reports from day three of the Barclays consumer conference and the cover page of a presentation I am giving next week was the third most popular post. Link here.
4. My formal write-up of day three of the Barclays consumer conference covering thoughts from PepsiCo, P&G and Mondelez was the fourth most popular posting. Link here.
5. And my day one posting from the Barclays consumer conference covering thoughts from Danone and Philip Morris International was the fifth most popular posting. Link here.
And a bonus posting...the new Financial Orbit Speaks is out:
Published on 11th September 2015 - link here
The latest macroeconomic and global investing Financial Orbit Speaks enhanced podcast by Chris Bailey focuses on current market challenges, reasons to be both optimistic and pessimistic plus also why cheap breakfasts and inexperienced CEOs provide insight. There is also a list of the recent company research on www.financialorbit.com