1. China - since a recent nadir on May 29, the Shanghai Composite has risen 12.4 per cent. Today, it topped and closed above 5,000 for the first time in seven years:
2. In my latest Share Prophets column I talk about why a company leaving the FTSE-100 can offer an interesting entry opportunity.
3. My latest Yahoo Finance Contributors column is an article about why the Greek debt situation is moving towards a finale despite the citing of an IMF repayment precedent last used in the late 1970s by Zambia...
4. Strong US jobs numbers but look at the full time employment levels...creeping back is probably the correct way to put it...nearly 6 long years:
5. Finally I write up some thematic thoughts on Visa and set a few interesting levels.
Have a good weekend.