Here's a list of the five most popular posts on www.financialorbit.com...and a bonus posting which does not appear in the top five.
Actually...for the second week in a row a slight change this week as thanks once again to the very kind words of John Mauldin in his legendary Thoughts from the Frontline publication (link here) the top three posts of the last week were my write-ups of the three days of the SIC 2015 conference.
So, the next five most popular postings were as follows:
1. The BrandZ research on the top 100 global brands is always a fascinating disclosure. My analysis of the top 10 brands was the next most viewed posting (link here).
2. The regular Stories we should be thinking about was the next most viewed post (link here).
3. The second part of my BrandZ analysis was the next most viewed post (link here).
4. A selection of macroeconomic thoughts covering (unsurprisingly) China, Greece and others was the next most viewed post (link here).
5. Friday's wrap was the next most popular post (link here).
And a bonus post? Got to be a link to the latest Financial Orbit Speaks (link here).