1. The US labour force is changing as Millenials become more and more important...
...and maybe this impacts behaviour such as eating out...
2. I muse about the recent numbers from the Chinese internet and related behemoth Tencent here.
3. I put together an excellent set of graphics from a conference I could not attend thanks to the wonderful world of Twitter finance as noted here.
4. The AAII weekly sentiment index again indicates something huge neutrality and a relative lack of bulls...is that contrarian bullish?
Maybe not...the Investors Intelligence survey is still showing a lot of institutional bulls. Phew.
5. Keep an eye out for the new Financial Orbit Speaks...out soon.