Friday, 24 April 2015

Financial Orbit wrap 24/4/15

Five sentences or graphics which sum up the Financial Orbit output over the last 24 hours across the website, twitter account and anything else thought about...

1. Miners...I like this sector with (outside of gold stocks) my core long being BHP Billiton ahead of their non-core spin-off at the end of May.  Good news then that after a terrible run the iron ore price has managed to increase every day for a whole week.



2. I write my latest Yahoo Finance Contributors column on Google and why the free cash flow level is hugely impressive...and useful.  I still see upside (link here). 


3. Amazon also had hugely impressive level of free cash flow generation...and a hugely impressive share price move today too.  I remain a holder here too (link here). 


4. Meanwhile I go more cautious on Yum! Brands (link here). 

5. And finally...have a good weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment