Here is a list of the five most popular posts on financialorbit.com over the last week...and a bonus link of a posting that did not appear in the top five.
1. The most popular post of the last week was the Sunday evening (GMT) regular 'Stories we should thinking about'. Link here.
2. The second most popular post was this collection of macro charts which touched on a variety of subjects including China, Japan, the VIX and the World Index. Link here.
3. The third most popular post was this one which appraised the merger between Telecity of the UK and Interxion of the US.
4. Thursday's wrap was the next most popular post and covered the DXY touching 100, thoughts on a number of companies including Morrisons, Randgold Resources and Sina plus an interesting quote/link on the People's Bank of China.
5. Tuesday's wrap was the fifth most popular post and including thoughts on Prudential, esure, Campari, the "Euroglut" and defence spending.
And a bonus posting is this one titled 'The Ericsson Mobility Report is a great read...just don't buy the stock (yet)'