What were the most popular posts on Financial Orbit over the last week?
1. The regular Sunday early evening GMT Stories we should be thinking about (link here) was once again the most popular post of the last week.
2. My posting about the attractiveness of the Amazon share being all about its underlying free cash flow was the second most popular posting of the last week. Link here.
3. Wednesday's wrap which covered subjects as diverse as numbers from Syngenta and ADM plus services PMI appraisals and some great investor quotes was the third most popular posting of the last week. Link here.
4. Why Twitter is a stock to own (but does not pass classic value filters) was the fourth most popular post. Link here.
5. Thursday's wrap which covered Chinese interest rates, US sentiment levels and thoughts on Philip Morris International, BT Group and GlaxoSmithKline was the fourth most popular post. Link here.
And a bonus posting? "Five ways to make the quarterly earnings season work for you" Link here.