Thursday, 8 December 2016

Listen to my latest global macro, sector and stock webinar

I recorded my latest webinar earlier today which you can access by clicking this link here (the recording starts at 24 seconds).

During this webinar I...

  • Reviewed the macro scene (including Trump, Italy and the ECB) and recent asset class performance;
  • Discussed sector rotation; 
  • Appraised the best and worst performers in my preferred list stocks 


Of course more detailed analysis can be found in the regular Financial Orbit Stocks and Financial Orbit Macro publications.  Sign-up for a free trial if you are interested.

Thanks for your interest.

Chris


Chris Bailey
Founder, Financial Orbit Limited

Email: chris.bailey@financialorbit.com
Twitter: @financial_orbit 


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete