Friday, 30 December 2016

Epic publication day at Financial Orbit!

It may be the penultimate day of the year...but there is no rest at Financial Orbit.

Earlier today I published not just a review of my macro calls for 2016 but my top ten macro theme calls for 2017.  You can read about these here.

And - at the time of writing this - I just wrote up the stocks joining and leaving the Financial Orbit preferred lists in the regular quarterly reshuffle that I undertake.  You can read about these changes here.  

So no matter if your interest is big picture or bottom-up stock analysis there is some thought-provoking new research to read.

Happy New Year! 



Chris Bailey
Founder, Financial Orbit Limited

Email: chris.bailey@financialorbit.com
Twitter: @financial_orbit

No comments:

Post a Comment