Monday, 2 May 2016

Financial Orbit Stocks & Financial Orbit Immediate - updates

A couple of quick updates.  First on Financial Orbit Stocks I worked out the performance of my preferred portfolios during April.  You can read the full analysis here which I have unlocked for www.financialorbit.com readers.  

Suffice to say I am very pleased with the results. 


Meanwhile I have taken the opportunity to relaunch Financial Orbit Immediate observing:

'The start of a new month is always a good time for an evolution or a change.  Due really to the success and clarity of my Financial Orbit Stocks preferred list portfolios I have decided to launch the Financial Orbit Immediate Best of… portfolio.  In short my top 20 best trades today.
So what’s the difference with the Financial Orbit Stocks preferred list portfolios?  Here’s a simple guide to this:



The Financial Orbit Immediate Best of… portfolio will have some overlap inevitably with the names in the Financial Orbit Stocks preferred list portfolios but largely will be quite differentiated due to it being a more tactical multi-asset class portfolio. 

As with the Financial Orbit Stocks portfolios going forward I will largely write only about ideas contained within the portfolios – or new inclusions as they come up – rather than the broader range of ideas (of which many are not attractive at prevailing share prices)'. 

If you want to join the Financial Orbit Immediate Best of... mailing list then currently it is free to do so for the time being.  Email me at chris.bailey@financialorbit.com to join the distribution list. 



No comments:

Post a Comment