1. Today's Financial Orbit Stocks expanded on the rationales for the list published yesterday of my currently preferred pan-European stocks. If you did not receive a copy and would like one please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. As for Financial Orbit Macro inevitably there was mention of China...and its bounceback which led to a better day for global risk assets.
Again if you would like to get onto the distribution list please contact me.
3. Turning to Financial Orbit Immediate I wrote up thoughts on Next, the Sainsbury's / Home Retail Group and the romping Smith & Wesson.
Or as I wrote up, two trading buys and one top-slice investment opportunity as I shared with Financial Orbit Immediate subscribers.
Finally a couple of tweets:
4. $USD rallying against the $EUR and $GBP doing little for global stability. Fed have got to start talking it down...
Yes, DXY is back near 100...
5. And finally...I liked this: