Tuesday, 5 January 2016

Financial Orbit wrap 05/01/15

Five sentences or graphics which sum up the Financial Orbit output over the last 24 hours across the website, twitter account and anything else thought about...

1. Today's Financial Orbit Stocks expanded on the rationales for the list published yesterday of my currently preferred pan-European stocks.  If you did not receive a copy and would like one please contact me at chris.bailey@financialorbit.com

2. As for Financial Orbit Macro inevitably there was mention of China...and its bounceback which led to a better day for global risk assets.


Again if you would like to get onto the distribution list please contact me. 

3. Turning to Financial Orbit Immediate I wrote up thoughts on Next, the Sainsbury's / Home Retail Group and the romping Smith & Wesson

Or as I wrote up, two trading buys and one top-slice investment opportunity as I shared with Financial Orbit Immediate subscribers.  

Finally a couple of tweets:

4.  rallying against the and doing little for global stability. Fed have got to start talking it down...


Yes, DXY is back near 100...

5. And finally...I liked this: 

No comments:

Post a Comment