1. More on global liquidity – got to keep watching this. The Fed should be citing global issues/hindrances...
...especially given this great take on US wages: was the increase last Friday as great as you think? And hence is the rationale for a rate increase as strong as perceived?
2. My latest ShareProphets column talked about potential opportunities in UK banks (link here).
3. Vodafone numbers were well-received but as I noted on Twitter:
Pacing through #Vodafone presentation deck. Bit of progress across most geographies...but years of no ebitda growth
4. In interesting US numbers today I noted on Markit (on which I am still struggling to make the numbers work):
$MKRT numbers solid in info, strong in solutions but processing not so hot.
5. I really liked this (link here):
39% Of Stocks Have A Negative Lifetime Total Return