1. Asian PMIs - China - Caixin final August manufacturing PMI 47.3 (flash 47.1, 6.5-yr low). New orders, exports, employment, input prices all contracting. Even the composite (including services) was below 50.0.
Overall...pretty shabby as nicely shown by this chart from @david_scutt:
2. Was Europe really much better? Um, not really...
'Not convinced about the headline from the Markit report. 6 'lows' and 2 'highs' one of which is Greece in 39s'
3. Globally? Global manufacturing PMI data - unsurprisingly not the hottest set of data. New orders the best sub-index, developed markets though better than emerging markets
4. V happy my geek article about EBITDA is in issue 4 of the UK Investor Show Magazine. Good content via @ShareProphets
5. Was in the Share Radio studios this morning...catch me there between 6am and 9am for the next couple of days...