The most popular posts on www.financialorbit.com over the last week...and a bonus post which did not appear in the top five.
1. The Tuesday macro write-up was the most viewed of the week - China, volatility, demographics and other. Link here.
2. My write-up of Thursday evening's Smith & Wesson was the second most viewed post. Link here.
3. A link from a third party website meant that a wrap from July was the third most viewed. Thanks to that WD-40 report. Link here.
4. Monday's wrap after an epically volatile day was the fourth most popular post. Link here.
5. No surprises that the Sunday regular Stories we should be thinking about made the top five too. Link here.
And a bonus link? In a Yahoo Contributors Column at the height of the market volatility I cited my very first column back last autumn to highlight the opportunities in markets earlier this week (link here).