Here is a list of the five most popular posts on www.financialorbit.com over the last week...and an additional bonus link to another posting that does not appear in the top five.
1. The most popular post of the last week was the Sunday evening regular 'Stories we should be thinking about'. Link here.
2. The second most popular post was this macro selection which included thoughts on Greece, Australia, Puerto Rico and China.
3. The third most popular post of the last week was an earnings season write-up, this time on Disney. Link here.
4. The fourth most popular post was a wrap selection from Thursday that included some thoughts on Saudi Arabia plus a range of commodity sector stocks including Randgold, Apache and Rio Tinto.
5. The fifth most popular post of the last week was a macro selection which included thoughts on Europe, Asia and manufacturing PMI numbers. Link here.
And a bonus selection? Well it has to be the latest Financial Orbit Speaks:
Published on 7th August 2015 - link here