1. The most popular post of the last week was the Sunday evening regular 'Stories we should be thinking about'. Link here.
2. The second most popular post was this macro selection which included thoughts on Greece, the Ukraine and China.
3. The third most popular post was a wrap selection from Friday (yesterday) that included some Greek macro but then lots of company analysis (Tyco, Exxon, Chevron) plus a link to the latest Financial Orbit Speaks.
4. The fourth most popular post of the last week was a summary earnings wrap looking at Altria, Goodyear and Eaton Corp. Link here.
5. The fifth most popular post of the last week was another earnings season write-up, this time on Gilead. Link here.
And a bonus selection? Well it has to be the latest Financial Orbit Speaks:
Published on 31st July 2015 - link here