1. I have been perceiving value due to the dividend yield signals for a while: mega oil rally on Thursday...and continuing today with oil futures up 5-6% depending on how you measure it. Bit of rotation...
nb liked this via @RANsquawk
2. Ah...Jackson Hole key highlights (via here). Am sure that Fischer's comments are going to be the most followed meanwhile that his off-the-cuff comments today are kind of interesting...
Fed's Fischer: Fed doesn't intend rapid rate increases, hike trajectory will be gradual we assume
3. Really impressed by the Smith & Wesson numbers (link here) - shares at an eight year high!
4. I muse about the failed Monsanto bid for Syngenta and basically work out what to do with the latter (link here).
5. And finally...will be keeping a close eye on the Saturday Jackson Hole output and issuing this week's Financial Orbit Speaks enhanced podcast on Saturday evening. In the meantime have a good weekend.