1. European GDP numbers were dull and rather spoiled a day when the Greek bailout was effectively voted through by both the Greek Parliament and the region's finance ministers. Much work left to do...
2. I write my latest Share Prophets column about Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling whose numbers yesterday were quite impressive (link here).
3. My latest Yahoo Finance Contributors column touched on the aforementioned dull European growth numbers but then extended the analysis into the need for structural reform. Link here.
4. The latest Financial Orbit Speaks is out:
Financial Orbit Speaks is a regular macroeconomic and stock specific enhanced podcast by Chris Bailey, Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Financial Orbit Limited. This latest edition looks at continuing challenges in Europe despite the likelihood of a third Greek bailout, interpretations around the Chinese yuan movement, issues in the US and why individual corporate equity analysis remains the key.
5. And finally...have a good weekend.