1. Death cross – bit of a big yawn overall?!
2. Want an indicator of potential emerging market relative demand? Then take a look at Nestle's numbers from earlier today.
This link has three European names (including Nestle) which have indicated better-than-average conditions in the emerging markets. Of course currently such general exposures are rather out-of-favour at the moment...
3. Talking about relative economic momentum this struck me as a better indicator into the US economy than the much more heralded retail sales that came out today. An interest rate rise soon? Hmm.
4. I was impressed by the operational and balance sheet numbers from the world's largest container shipping company AP Moeller-Maersk (link here).
5. Lenovo shares (link here) have dumped recently...but just maybe it is an interesting moment despite smartphone and PC volatility.