1. UK interest rates – FT front page text summary on the meeting/policy: ‘investors are sceptical that the committee will act before 2016’. Certainly a bit of boy who cried wolf...
2. I write here in my latest Share Prophets column why Aviva is still an interesting share to own.
3. Why Hershey is just a bad day or two away from a very interesting share price to buy stock at. Link here.
4. The latest Financial Orbit Speaks is out!
Financial Orbit Speaks is a regular macroeconomic and stock specific enhanced podcast by Chris Bailey, Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Financial Orbit Limited.
In this edition some analysis of the impact of the strong US dollar and the potential winners if this trend moderates. Additionally there is a selection of global corporate earnings analysis.
You can listen/watch the latest "Financial Orbit Speaks" by clicking on the tab above or alternatively here directly on YouTube.
5. And finally...have a good weekend!