The most popular posts on financialorbit.com over the last week...and a bonus link to a posting that did not appear in the top.
1. The most popular post of the last week was the regular Sunday evening BST Stories we should be thinking about. Link here.
2. A write-up on an interesting spin-off announcement by Emerson Electric was the second most viewed post. Link here.
3. A macro selection from Wednesday was the third most viewed post with thoughts on Greece, China, Q2 performance and Macau. Link here.
4. The performance of my personal portfolios in June proved to be the fourth most viewed post. Link here.
5. Tuesday's wrap with thoughts on Greece, US house prices and world peace was the fifth most viewed post. Link here.
And a bonus link that appears outside the top five? Has to be the late Friday publication of the latest Financial Orbit Speaks: