1. The most popular post of the last week was a posting about the bellweather Swedish capital goods stock SKF following their Q2 corporate earnings update a few days ago. Link here.
2. Financial Orbit turned two on Saturday 18th July. A posting musing on this...and also the launch of Financial Orbit Presents can be read here.
3. A macro special from last Tuesday which discussed Greece, China and the over use of Maths was the third most popular posting. Link here.
4. Friday's wrap was the fourth post popular posting covering a bunch of corporate earnings, inevitably some more thoughts on Greece plus a link to the latest Financial Orbit Speaks. Link here.
5. The fifth most popular post was a macro selection which included thoughts on Greece, China, Japan and global fears. Link here.
And a bonus link? Well the latest Financial Orbit Speaks is worth a look/listen in my view: