1. A huge company earnings day...so huge I barely had time for any macro thoughts. No real problem...
Started the day at Share Radio talking through the plethora of UK RNS statements. You can listen in to some of the thoughts here.
2. Posted some thoughts specifically on Sky and BATS from the UK results frenzy...
3. ...and then of course Barclays where I still see the scope for a 300p+ share price
4. Then onto US numbers. First Gilead whose after hours Tuesday numbers impressed me so much (link here):
5. And then some thoughts on Altria, Goodyear and Eaton Corp (link here).
And it carries on after hours with Wynn Resorts, Facebook and Whole Foods amongst others.