1. I appear on Share Radio talking about macroeconomics to company specific announcements.
2. Otherwise it was a head down company specific day...still cannot believe how many companies I have published thoughts on here this week:
3. A few favourite company presentation charts from today?
A few company charts I like today... #AIA in Hong Kong talking about structural opportunities they see. V solid nosDespite diversification help limit price falls suffered & div held, Anglo American shares down again. One do work on
Interesting to see how the German chemicals company BASF has evolved their macro forecasts. Growth down but not oil
Impressed thematically by #Danone today...continued strong price-mix esp due to water/baby nutrition biz.
Belgium's Mobistar showed in their presentation today the huge #4G data use ramp. 50% share from 0% 18 months ago
4. The new Financial Orbit Speaks is out:
Financial Orbit Speaks is a regular macroeconomic and stock specific enhanced podcast by Chris Bailey, Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Financial Orbit Limited.
In this edition some analysis of the Q2 corporate earnings disclosures, thoughts on gold and also some macroeconomic/thematic controversies including the Big Mac index and crime in Japan.
You can listen/watch the latest "Financial Orbit Speaks" by clicking on the tab above or alternatively here directly on YouTube.
5. And finally...have a good weekend!