1. So a firmer day on the markets including on Greece a comment from Donald Tusk, EU President which in tone was akin to that of the IMF yesterday:
'Realistic proposal from Athens needs to be matched by realistic proposal from creditors on debt sustainability to create win-win situation'
2. Talking about creditor/debtor disputes I see that there is going to be a big meeting between the two sides in Puerto Rico on Monday. Given the Greek discussions ongoing this weekend, a big next few days for such current discussions.
3. I write up WD-40 earnings numbers from yesterday in my latest Yahoo Finance Contributors column and note three clear read-throughs for the rest of the US earnings season (link here).
4. PepsiCo numbers were out today and I wrote them up (link here) noting that I am still looking for a lower share price despite the slight upgrade to constant currency earnings hopes.
5. Ahead of the start of the earnings season in Europe next week here are the current FY15e consensus earnings hopes. Lots to place for...should be a good stock picking led summer epoch: