1. The most popular post of the last week was the Sunday evening (GMT) regular 'Stories we should be thinking about' which is linked here.
2. The second most popular post was this macroeconomic selection which including thoughts on Greece, China and a question which a majority of a financially literate audience got wrong.
3. Ahead of Camp Alphaville 2016 on 1 July my write-up of the 2015 gathering attracted some interest and ended up the third most viewed posting of the last week. Link here.
4. Thursday's wrap was the fourth most viewed post covering the FOMC meeting, the Ukraine and concerns over GREXIT. Link here.
5. My write-up post Wednesday's FOMC meeting was the fifth most popular post. Link here.
And the bonus link? The latest Financial Orbit Speaks of course (link here) - which was released late on Friday.