Here is a list of the top five most popular posts on www.financialorbit.com over the last week...and a bonus link to a posting that does not appear in the top five.
1. The most popular post of the last week was this macro selection which gave some thought on Greece, China and Australian house prices. Link here.
2. The second most popular post of the last week was my write up on Michael Kors where I try to work out if it is cheap or not. Link here.
3. The third most popular post of the last week was another macro selection which covered Greece, IPOs, demographics and the euro/PPPs. Link here.
4. The fourth most popular post of the last week was Monday's wrap which touched upon British regional PMIs, the latest Ericsson Mobility Report and the DAX moves into correction zone... Link here.
5. The fifth most popular post of the last week was Tuesday's wrap including thoughts on Visa, HSBC and sector performance in the US. Link here.
And a bonus link? This week something different, a bonus advertisement: watch out later today for the latest Financial Orbit Speaks my enhanced podcast on global investment and related matters.