Thursday, 25 June 2015

Financial Orbit wrap 25/06/15

Five sentences or graphics which sum up the Financial Orbit output over the last 24 hours across the website, twitter account and anything else thought about...

1. So basically still lots of chat on Greece...and no-one has managed to break the Gordian knot re the pensions issue (clue: it needs to be merged with a bond restructuring):


2. I remain unconvinced about Bed Bath & Beyond as i detail here

3. ...but after a review of the Investor Day materials I do buy back into Altria after some weakness since I sold half my stake in late January (link here)


4. I remain unimpressed by US service PMI numbers...


5. On company conference calls I listened to today, I remain interested/attracted by the management-led good performance by the UK-listed corrugated board company DS Smith...

..
...but unconvinced by high valuation, growing fast but also noticeably higher inventories clothing retailer H&M



No comments:

Post a Comment