1. So basically still lots of chat on Greece...and no-one has managed to break the Gordian knot re the pensions issue (clue: it needs to be merged with a bond restructuring):
2. I remain unconvinced about Bed Bath & Beyond as i detail here
3. ...but after a review of the Investor Day materials I do buy back into Altria after some weakness since I sold half my stake in late January (link here)
4. I remain unimpressed by US service PMI numbers...
5. On company conference calls I listened to today, I remain interested/attracted by the management-led good performance by the UK-listed corrugated board company DS Smith...
...but unconvinced by high valuation, growing fast but also noticeably higher inventories clothing retailer H&M