Monday, 22 June 2015

Financial Orbit wrap 22/06/15

Five sentences or graphics which sum up the Financial Orbit output over the last 24 hours across the website, twitter account and anything else thought about...

1. Japan – I never tire of looking at Japanese demographic charts…still totally amazing shift over time


2.  An excellent presentation with multiple potential investment insight spin-offs is this one titled 'Mobile is Eating the World'.  I would highly recommend leafing through the presentation irrespective if you are a technology investor or not - I believe you are highly likely to learn something.

The growth of smart phones is simply staggering...

3. I listened to a presentation by SABMiller and their Latam business...which they perceive offers growth scope versus some of their peers.  

I have established a level I think the shares are interesting. A hint is provided by the chart below: 


4. The flip around of bond sentiment is quite amazing...the trick is surely to go contrarian with such surveys...


5. I guess we should mentioned Greece...rather good day as the talks continue apace...


No comments:

Post a Comment