1. Volatile China flows - according to data from EPFR cited by Fast FT, foreigners withdrew $7.1bn from funds tracking China in the week ending Wednesday. The outflow dwarfs a record $4.6bn inflow in the last week of May. Blame based on lack of immediate entry into MSCI EM indices.
Still ALL China A-shares stocks as per yesterday were at/above their 200 day moving average. All!
2. The rise of uber in China: stunning!
3. I use my latest Yahoo Finance Contributors column to write about Prada and their 'contrasting trends' macroeconomic observations:
4. Big old bond market outflow...
Lots of negative sounding bond news around today on issues such as Greece, Ukraine and even a negative outlook switch by S&P on UK gilts.
5. And finally...have a good weekend.