Saturday, 9 May 2015

Popular posts over the last week

Here is a list of the most popular posts on www.financialorbit.com over the last week...and a bonus link to one posting published which did not.

1. The most popular post of the last week was my write-up of day 3 of the Strategic Investment Conference which I attended just over a week ago (link here).

2. The second most popular post of the last week was my day 2 write-up of the Strategic Investment Conference (link here) which appeared in the number two position last week too...

3. ...and my first day write-up from the Strategic Investment Conference (link here) was still the third most popular posting (despite topping the list a week ago).

4. My posting after the Alibaba results publication was the fourth most popular post (link here).

5. A short write up on what Syngenta shareholders should be thinking about following the (rejected) bid by Monsanto was the fifth most popular post (link here).

And the bonus link is this one which I had fun writing titled "Buy weirdly named companies with liberated management".  


No comments:

Post a Comment