Thursday, 7 May 2015

Financial Orbit wrap 07/05/15

Five sentences or graphics which sum up the Financial Orbit output over the last 24 hours across the website, twitter account and anything else thought about...

Ahead of the fascinating UK General Election results overnight into Friday...I may as well make this Wrap a company-specific one:

1. I write favourably about Imperial Tobacco here in my latest Investing.com column...

2. ...meanwhile on Share Prophets (here) I rhapsodise about Telecity which I recently tipped at the UK Investor Show.

3. Loads of numbers in Europe including yet another turnaround plan at Siemens where German orders were way better than Chinese ones and...



...why did the Adecco CEO and CFO exit if revenues were starting to turnaound?



And Randgold Resources doesn't have a stellar quarter but the full year plan is completely on track whilst the prospective nature of the presentation document captures my attention.



4. Alibaba remains a cash flow machine in my view (link here).


5. And finally...Stoxx 600 earnings edging up still (good) but driven by financials and energy.


No comments:

Post a Comment