1. Japan – ex the tax rise impact core Japanese inflation fell to 0% and household consumption declined for an 11th straight month. More stimulus please…especially as:
USD/JPY has fallen for 5 days in a row, dropping 1.6%. Run has apparently only extended to 6 days once in the 175 weeks since 14th November 2011 (via predicted markets)
2. On ShareProphets I muse why EasyJet shares are not a buy now...but on Yahoo Finance Contributors I laud another bit of excellent deal making by Dow Chemical
3. In corporate numbers released today neither Carnival Corporation...
...nor Blackberry (link here) really fully wash through as opportunities for me.
4. Some facing momentum in European equities as noted by Fast FT:
5. And finally...have a good weekend.