Here is a list of the five most popular posts on financialorbit.com over the last week...and a bonus link to one that does not appear in the top five.
1. The most popular post of the last was the Sunday early evening (GMT) regular weekly update Stories we should be thinking about. Link here.
2. I bought some shares in HSBC during the last week which proved to be the second most viewed post. Link here.
3. My write-up of the BHP Billiton numbers proved to be the third most popular post of the week. Link here.
4. Monday's collection of stories covering Greece, hedge funds and UK politics was the fourth most popular post. Link here.
5. The wrap document from Monday was the fifth most popular post of the week and covered hedge funds, Greece, Ukraine and HSBC.
And a bonus posting which did not appear in the top five was this one titled 'Barrick Gold and Newmont don't displace Randgold in my affections: here's why'.